efriend of mine considering eNorge

Everything related to eNorway that does not fit anywhere else.
Post Reply
int
Honorable Poster
Posts: 397
Joined: 26 Nov 2014 01:50

efriend of mine considering eNorge

Post by int » 18 Jul 2015 02:05

...but he had some questions I couldn't fully answer. Any help on the following would be appreciated:

1) Are bonuses for companies based on the country of citizenship? Or are they tied to the country they were founded in?

2) Will changing his citizenship mean he has to layoff or fire his current employees?

Thanks

User avatar
taulen
Administrator
Posts: 1229
Joined: 08 Feb 2008 19:51

Re: efriend of mine considering eNorge

Post by taulen » 18 Jul 2015 08:00

1. Based on vitizenship.

2. They are automatically fired. But they can join his companies afterwards by moving to a norwegian territory.

User avatar
Xibbard
Awesome Poster
Posts: 648
Joined: 06 Sep 2014 02:11
Location: Assen (Netherlands)

Re: efriend of mine considering eNorge

Post by Xibbard » 18 Jul 2015 13:23

ankehaton wrote:...but he had some questions I couldn't fully answer. Any help on the following would be appreciated:

1) Are bonuses for companies based on the country of citizenship? Or are they tied to the country they were founded in?

2) Will changing his citizenship mean he has to layoff or fire his current employees?

Thanks

1: Yes, CS based. Comapany's move with you when you change CS.
2: I don't know.


He can fill in the form, and then Congress can vote on it.
1X aSG Nebula
3X CP Norway
Current: MoI Norway
Current: CM Norway

Known for my Q2 food.

int
Honorable Poster
Posts: 397
Joined: 26 Nov 2014 01:50

Re: efriend of mine considering eNorge

Post by int » 18 Jul 2015 16:17

Thanks, taulen, Xibbard, I appreciate it.

Yes, if he decides to apply, I'll definitely point him to the form so that there can be a vote.

User avatar
Xibbard
Awesome Poster
Posts: 648
Joined: 06 Sep 2014 02:11
Location: Assen (Netherlands)

Re: efriend of mine considering eNorge

Post by Xibbard » 19 Jul 2015 02:00

ankehaton wrote:Thanks, taulen, Xibbard, I appreciate it.

Yes, if he decides to apply, I'll definitely point him to the form so that there can be a vote.

Good.
If you want you can PM me his profile link. So i can do a Preliminary asumtion (See if he would be an adition to Norway)


Xibbard.
1X aSG Nebula
3X CP Norway
Current: MoI Norway
Current: CM Norway

Known for my Q2 food.

User avatar
Joshua Morriseau
Epic Poster
Posts: 1688
Joined: 12 Jun 2013 02:46

Re: efriend of mine considering eNorge

Post by Joshua Morriseau » 19 Jul 2015 14:07

Is he in the fruit farming business?

Founder of the NGP
6x President of Norway
Norwegian Green Party

int
Honorable Poster
Posts: 397
Joined: 26 Nov 2014 01:50

Re: efriend of mine considering eNorge

Post by int » 19 Jul 2015 16:48

Xibbard wrote:
ankehaton wrote:Thanks, taulen, Xibbard, I appreciate it.

Yes, if he decides to apply, I'll definitely point him to the form so that there can be a vote.

Good.
If you want you can PM me his profile link. So i can do a Preliminary asumtion (See if he would be an adition to Norway)


Xibbard.
Thanks, Xibbard. I approached him about it and just asked if he'd be interested. He wasn't looking to move, so there's a strong chance he'll just stay put. If that changes, I'll send you his link.

int
Honorable Poster
Posts: 397
Joined: 26 Nov 2014 01:50

Re: efriend of mine considering eNorge

Post by int » 19 Jul 2015 16:50

Joshua Morriseau wrote:Is he in the fruit farming business?
You know, I don't know what sort of businesses he runs, just that he has a lot of them.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest