Bringing Back the Dead

Everything related to eNorway that does not fit anywhere else.
M. de Ruyter
Awesome Poster

Re: Bringing Back the Dead

Post by M. de Ruyter » 25 Jun 2015 23:45

Sounds good to me Joshua. How can you move to a place without being certain it has internet or not?

Joshua Morriseau
Epic Poster

Post by Joshua Morriseau » 26 Jun 2015 20:54

M. de Ruyter wrote:Sounds good to me Joshua. How can you move to a place without being certain it has internet or not?
Haha, I forgot to ask so I sent my landlord this text the other day.

"Hey, I forgot to ask but does the house come with internet or do I have to get it hooked up myself?"

To which he replied, "Yes"

I was so confused, like yes its included or yes I have to hook it up? haha :lol:

Founder of the NGP
6x President of Norway
Norwegian Green Party

Joshua Morriseau
Epic Poster

Post by Joshua Morriseau » 20 Jul 2015 00:31

OK lets seriously get to work on this. I have today off so I want to try something with it. I will get a little busy this week with new work and family coming so I want to not let this slide away again.

So how should we write this up? I wish we had a copy of the messages used by other countries to see what they did...

Founder of the NGP
6x President of Norway
Norwegian Green Party

int
Honorable Poster

Post by int » 30 Nov 2015 01:37

Now would be great time to send a mailer to all former eNorwegians. Here's an idea for what it could say:

"eNorway needs YOU!

A hostile eChilean dictator has installed himself and is handing out citizenship to his friends, which will soon threaten the very existence of eNorway as we know it. We are coordinating with our friends and allies, but our most important friend and ally is you, the eNorwegian warrior. Please come back and show these cowardly invaders that eNorwegian warriors fear not death, but only defeat!"

Xibbard
Awesome Poster

Post by Xibbard » 30 Nov 2015 12:40

ankehaton wrote:Now would be great time to send a mailer to all former eNorwegians. Here's an idea for what it could say:

"eNorway needs YOU!

A hostile eChilean dictator has installed himself and is handing out citizenship to his friends, which will soon threaten the very existence of eNorway as we know it. We are coordinating with our friends and allies, but our most important friend and ally is you, the eNorwegian warrior. Please come back and show these cowardly invaders that eNorwegian warriors fear not death, but only defeat!"

+1
1X aSG Nebula
3X CP Norway
Current: MoI Norway
Current: CM Norway

Known for my Q2 food.

Stakerauo
Epic Poster

Post by Stakerauo » 01 Dec 2015 19:36

Anyone good with artworks? It would be cressent fresh and would probably make a larger impression if we could make sort of a flyer to send to people. "eNorway needs YOU!" in a big font, with a Norwegian Uncle Sam kinda guy. Onkel Osvald. And then the text underneath the big font in smaller font. Just think it would be cool if someone is able to pull it off.
I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country.

Joshua Morriseau
Epic Poster

Post by Joshua Morriseau » 02 Jan 2016 04:09

Stakerauo wrote:Anyone good with artworks? It would be cressent fresh and would probably make a larger impression if we could make sort of a flyer to send to people. "eNorway needs YOU!" in a big font, with a Norwegian Uncle Sam kinda guy. Onkel Osvald. And then the text underneath the big font in smaller font. Just think it would be cool if someone is able to pull it off.
Im on it. Just found a really awesome new program for free and have been doing some design work for money in RL so I think it shouldn't be a big issue. Ill work on it tonight. I will just need to search for some Norwegian images online and such. :D

Founder of the NGP
6x President of Norway
Norwegian Green Party

Joshua Morriseau
Epic Poster

Post by Joshua Morriseau » 02 Jan 2016 06:15

So this is just an example. Its really bad I know but Ill do some more. If you guys have any suggestions of images or text and so forth, colour schemes etc please let me know.
Attachments
eNorway Needs You!.png

Founder of the NGP
6x President of Norway
Norwegian Green Party

eris
Honorable Poster

Post by eris » 02 Jan 2016 07:14

I like it!
Teknokrat
Prime Minister
Minister of Embassies

Stakerauo
Epic Poster

Post by Stakerauo » 02 Jan 2016 08:54

Yah, it's good. Anyone played while Ursidae Polar played? Because he and I are friends on facebook, but I think it would be wrong for me to pull him back here since I'm leaving in about a week.
I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country.

Xibbard
Awesome Poster

Post by Xibbard » 02 Jan 2016 20:28

Great poster Joshua!
If only we could send all people with an account on the forum an e-mail with this.
1X aSG Nebula
3X CP Norway
Current: MoI Norway
Current: CM Norway

Known for my Q2 food.

Joshua Morriseau
Epic Poster

Post by Joshua Morriseau » 02 Jan 2016 20:29

I didn't really like it... was hoping you guys might have some different ideas.

I never knew him very well, he pretty much left when I arrived so perhaps someone older that might know him better would be a better bet.

@Xibbard
That is the point of this, taulen can do that :D

Founder of the NGP
6x President of Norway
Norwegian Green Party

Jasper Zuidema
Honorable Poster

Post by Jasper Zuidema » 01 Feb 2016 00:55

Hey all, haven't heard from me in a while? I got the message in my inbox so I couldn't resist just taking a peak at whats happening in eNorway. I do happen to have some free time now these days so we will see... :)

taulen
Administrator

Post by taulen » 01 Feb 2016 01:32

Wow, nice having you back Jasper :-) even if you dont stay, good to hear from you, hope you do stay tho ;)

Joshua Morriseau
Epic Poster

Post by Joshua Morriseau » 04 Feb 2016 07:02

Jasper Zuidema wrote:Hey all, haven't heard from me in a while? I got the message in my inbox so I couldn't resist just taking a peak at whats happening in eNorway. I do happen to have some free time now these days so we will see... :)
WHAT!!!!!! :mrgreen: :D :shock: ;) :) :mrgreen: :lol: :D

Founder of the NGP
6x President of Norway
Norwegian Green Party

Jasper Zuidema
Honorable Poster

Post by Jasper Zuidema » 04 Feb 2016 20:12

taulen wrote:Wow, nice having you back Jasper :-) even if you dont stay, good to hear from you, hope you do stay tho ;)
Joshua Morriseau wrote: WHAT!!!!!! :mrgreen: :D :shock: ;) :) :mrgreen: :lol: :D
Thanks guys, its nice to be welcomed! Since sitting in eAus isn't going to help much, I'd like to come back to eNorway and join the people I do know. I've filled out the immigration form :)

Joshua Morriseau
Epic Poster

Post by Joshua Morriseau » 07 Feb 2016 01:53

Well Im very happy that this idea at least worked to bring one person back! I was just going through my old articles to find one for one I just wrote and seeing all the comments from all the old friends when I first got to Norway made me a bit nostalgic. And Im sure you wont run into any problems with immigration.

Founder of the NGP
6x President of Norway
Norwegian Green Party