Norwegian Black Market

Everything related to eNorway that does not fit anywhere else.
CaVVa
Horrible Poster

Norwegian Black Market

Post by CaVVa » 17 Mar 2013 21:28

Hello!

Have you ever found that weapons or food on the market is unrealistically expensive?

Here am I going to post what I have to offer and hopes that everyone that owns a factory will post his/her offers too.
We trade through donations and get in contact with PMs here or on .com. You can also use #etrade @Quakenet

If you want to be on the list you have to post what you have to offer and to what price. This require that you always have some on stock.

So, post what you have to offer and I'll add you to the list!

Q7 weapons
CaVVa 6.8 CC

Q5 weapons
Stakerauo 2.8 CC

Q5 food
CaVVa 0.2 CC
Last edited by CaVVa on 17 Mar 2013 22:18, edited 7 times in total.

Stakerauo
Epic Poster

Re: Norwegian Black Market

Post by Stakerauo » 17 Mar 2013 21:32

Good initiative! A reason to log on to the forum is exactly the kind of thing eNorway needs!
I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country.

Jochen Lutz
Horrible Poster

Post by Jochen Lutz » 17 Mar 2013 21:34

Unfortunately I have almost nothing useful to sell, but I approve this and I would be happy to buy goods in this way!
A loyal eNorwegian

Stakerauo
Epic Poster

Post by Stakerauo » 17 Mar 2013 21:44

Well, I guess I could give away some hundred Q5s. Give away as the prices are too close to 0 for black market trading to be profitable, but I'll give it a minimum level for purchase. Anyone below level 30 who conciders him/herself a newfag can buy my Q5's for 1 NOK each.
I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country.

taulen
Administrator

Post by taulen » 17 Mar 2013 22:18

To be honest, Norway needs all the Taxes it can get, starting a black market is NOT the best for Norway atm

CaVVa
Horrible Poster

Post by CaVVa » 17 Mar 2013 22:26

taulen wrote:To be honest, Norway needs all the Taxes it can get, starting a black market is NOT the best for Norway atm
http://www.erepublik.com/en/economy/mar ... rice_asc/1
I dont think anyone will buy weapons for 15CC
I think many people that have factories sells their stuff on other markets with export licenses because the norwegian market is just too small.

This could also be used by norwegians with CS in other countries. Better to sell stuff on the black market than on the US or Polish IMO :)

Ursidae Polar
Administrator

Post by Ursidae Polar » 18 Mar 2013 09:32

I'll add up a bunch of weapons at cheap price on the market.
It will only cover the 1% vat for me, no profit. It will be cheap enough that you can resell it for profit on Norwegian market.
Look for Nordic Investments, an org we have - this way I sell without the import tax. Cheap for you, a little tax for Norway
retired citizen

Indigodavo95
Honorable Poster

Post by Indigodavo95 » 18 Mar 2013 12:59

NICE!
~~~~IndigoDavo95~~~~\(^^)/

Profile:http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/5277912

fredrikz
Awesome Poster

Post by fredrikz » 18 Mar 2013 23:35

There is almost no tax on weapons in norway. Support our economy, if you dont pay taxes we wont survive.

fredrikz
Awesome Poster

Post by fredrikz » 18 Mar 2013 23:49

The tax on weapons is 1% in norway.

This blackmarket thingy here is just a waste. The TAX has nothing to do with high prices, but hey if you actually want to save the 0,06 NOK you pay in taxes per q7 weapon be my guest.

The entire ide is actually to try to reduce Norways income or what? How do you guys who celebrate this idea think we pay for our mpps? They cost 10 000 NOK each. And not to speak of the cost of war...

And more info:

Lowest price in erep on q7 weapons: 6,60 in norway: 6, 71....

Signed Fredrikz
Minister of Finance x infinty

CaVVa
Horrible Poster

Post by CaVVa » 19 Mar 2013 00:11

fredrikz wrote:The tax on weapons is 1% in norway.

This blackmarket thingy here is just a waste. The TAX has nothing to do with high prices, but hey if you actually want to save the 0,06 NOK you pay in taxes per q7 weapon be my guest.

The entire ide is actually to try to reduce Norways income or what? How do you guys who celebrate this idea think we pay for our mpps? They cost 10 000 NOK each. And not to speak of the cost of war...

And more info:

Lowest price in erep on q7 weapons: 6,60 in norway: 6, 71....

Signed Fredrikz
Minister of Finance x infinty
The 6,71 offer came today. Ever since I came to Norway the price has not been below 7,15. But today it did, after Ursidae Polar read this topic.

taulen
Administrator

Post by taulen » 19 Mar 2013 00:51

Thats upto the people, you can sell on the norwegian market for a low prize, as fredrikz said the taxes is very low, so thats not a reason not to use the market. The problem is the lack of citizens selling weapons and the lack of "competition".

CaVVa
Horrible Poster

Post by CaVVa » 19 Mar 2013 01:09

taulen wrote:Thats upto the people, you can sell on the norwegian market for a low prize, as fredrikz said the taxes is very low, so thats not a reason not to use the market. The problem is the lack of citizens selling weapons and the lack of "competition".
Why not lower the import tax then?

Ursidae Polar
Administrator

Post by Ursidae Polar » 19 Mar 2013 01:43

when I move weapons from cheap countries in, you save the moving costs. Plus it will still be cheap enough to buy them and resell them, double tax for Norway. You just gotta be out quick to get them from the market.
If there is special demand, PM me ingame and I'll add up more.
retired citizen

CaVVa
Horrible Poster

Post by CaVVa » 19 Mar 2013 08:09

I can't edit the first post anymore. So you might as well remove this topic...

And now UP is supplying the market with weapons for reasonable prices. So, great :)

fredrikz
Awesome Poster

Post by fredrikz » 19 Mar 2013 14:25

CaVVa wrote:
taulen wrote:Thats upto the people, you can sell on the norwegian market for a low prize, as fredrikz said the taxes is very low, so thats not a reason not to use the market. The problem is the lack of citizens selling weapons and the lack of "competition".
Why not lower the import tax then?
It was there to protect the Norwegian produsers and workers and to get money from the bot (its not active anymore)

Reducing the import tax might be a good idea, but the reason to why the prices in norway is high is just like taulen is saying: to few sellers.

Easy way to help people and earn money is to move to poland buy tons of weapons and sell them at costprice+what you need in profit. That is called trading, and is and was an even bigger part of the game before. Use your minds, if there is a price difference there is always money to be earn for the ones who can math :)

I cant see any reasons for people with norwegian cs to sell here when the tax is 1% regardless of how high the prices is on the market.

Ursidae Polar
Administrator

Post by Ursidae Polar » 20 Mar 2013 11:35

fredrikz wrote:Easy way to help people and earn money is to move to poland buy tons of weapons and sell them at costprice+what you need in profit. That is called trading, and is and was an even bigger part of the game before. Use your minds, if there is a price difference there is always money to be earn for the ones who can math :)
hehe, exactly. One thing to remember for aspiring traders, it's easy to forget a variable in that math - moving cost. Put it into your price, so when purchasing weapons abroad to sell on Norwegian market - the more you buy, the less impact on moving cost. If you're able to stay static in Poland/China/Brazil this won't be a huge problem, except that you'll always be fighting with the allies of that country.

You can make it easier by making friends in these countries, and trade with them directly - not via market. Be careful who you trust though, but this way - you don't have to move around.
retired citizen

CaVVa
Horrible Poster

Post by CaVVa » 01 Apr 2013 21:27

taulen
Administrator

Post by taulen » 02 Apr 2013 00:15

april fools day... lol