No-more-Oil-Stone-Titanium-Houses-and-Moving-TicketS

Everything related to eNorway that does not fit anywhere else.

plasmakp
Horrible Poster

Re: No-more-Oil-Stone-Titanium-Houses-and-Moving-TicketS

Post by plasmakp » 30 Nov 2010 20:13

efjeldse, yeah, we have to ;) but if we have two of high oil, we can rent one (e.g. Vestlandet) and we have got our high oil in Trondelag ;)

Topic author
fredrikz
Awesome Poster

Post by fredrikz » 30 Nov 2010 21:22

plasmakp wrote:
fredrikz wrote:I think we should try to make our own goods so we dont pour to much money out of our country;)

Anyone know what kind of resources a food companie wil need? Will it need a combination of the resources or just one of them?
Fish, Cattle, Deer, Grain, Fruits - 25% ;)

I think we should rent out the double high regions, and rent new - maybe Deer from Sweden, Iron or Aluminum from Finland. So our government have to talk about it ;)
The way I have understood it is that u get 25% production bonus when u haved all five regions
but du you need all five to make food? Or do you just need f.ex. fish to make food?

plasmakp
Horrible Poster

Post by plasmakp » 30 Nov 2010 21:44

fredrikz wrote:
plasmakp wrote:
fredrikz wrote:I think we should try to make our own goods so we dont pour to much money out of our country;)

Anyone know what kind of resources a food companie wil need? Will it need a combination of the resources or just one of them?
Fish, Cattle, Deer, Grain, Fruits - 25% ;)

I think we should rent out the double high regions, and rent new - maybe Deer from Sweden, Iron or Aluminum from Finland. So our government have to talk about it ;)
The way I have understood it is that u get 25% production bonus when u haved all five regions
but du you need all five to make food? Or do you just need f.ex. fish to make food?
Ohh, my mistake. I think that we need only one, but we will see. They didn't say anything.

EDIT: It is 100% sure. I asked erep mods from Poland :D

Topic author
fredrikz
Awesome Poster

Post by fredrikz » 30 Nov 2010 23:04

Shit, that will totaly ruin the export/import marked we have today. Dont realy understand the point in this new raw thing. Yeah countries will have different bonuses for end product companies, but all countries will have all the resources they need for their own marked. The only thing we will fight over is production bonuses.

plasmakp
Horrible Poster

Post by plasmakp » 30 Nov 2010 23:36

fredrikz wrote:Shit, that will totaly ruin the export/import marked we have today. Dont realy understand the point in this new raw thing. Yeah countries will have different bonuses for end product companies, but all countries will have all the resources they need for their own marked. The only thing we will fight over is production bonuses.
It seems for that. By as we know admins, they can give us a surprise or ruin all ;D

Topic author
fredrikz
Awesome Poster

Post by fredrikz » 01 Dec 2010 00:00

Haha, yeah. But its fun wiht changes:)

Are they removing defences, hospits, houses and tickets?

plasmakp
Horrible Poster

Post by plasmakp » 01 Dec 2010 00:43

Yeah, as they wrote:

Code: Select all

Hospital and Defense System Industries will be removed at a later date and we will pay compensations for these companies.

Moving tickets, Housing, Stone and Titanium Companies - will be the first companies (and for a period of time the only companies) that will have access to the future new industies. We will let you know soon the details of the migrations. 

But when will it be? That's good question ;P

GraduallyNevele
Honorable Poster

Post by GraduallyNevele » 01 Dec 2010 01:21

They're sayin' companies for moving tickets and jazz will convert first, so I'm excited to see what'll happen to mine.

Topic author
fredrikz
Awesome Poster

Post by fredrikz » 01 Dec 2010 13:17

Just so u know it folk, the producitvity is also changed when it comes to raws. A worker in a high iron region dont produce as much as he did before in a high raw region.

Topic author
fredrikz
Awesome Poster

Post by fredrikz » 02 Dec 2010 11:37

GraduallyNevel, plz tell when it happends:D

I had to shut down my companie today:( Dint make any profit anymore because of the changes... I normaly earned between ca 2g a day on it. But the export markeds worldwide has changed totaly. So now I loose money.

Yan Hoek
Honorable Poster

Post by Yan Hoek » 02 Dec 2010 11:58

Admin said we will be able to move our companies and change their industry so we can take advantage of the new distribution.

Grain, oil and iron companies will be allowed to turn into grain, oil and iron. Moving tickets, houses, titanium and stone will be allowed to change into the new resources.

Hopefully this will be sooner rather than later!
Teknokratene 9 x Kongressmann Lt Colonel*
Future President of eNauru Ex-President of Norway
Wiki Historian - http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/History_of_Norway

Topic author
fredrikz
Awesome Poster

Post by fredrikz » 02 Dec 2010 14:46

Nice!
But have they said anything about our export licenses? The profit my companie made was based on exporting raws to region who hadent, now my export licenses is worthless. Will we get a refund for them?

Yan Hoek
Honorable Poster

Post by Yan Hoek » 02 Dec 2010 15:24

No we can't get refunds on export licenses. Which is a shame cos I have tons.

Is yours the Peruvian iron company? What if you moved it back to Norway (I think the option will be keep it where it is or move it back to the country where you have citizenship) and converted it into a oil comp?

But it is probably just the effect of coming down off the 50% production bonus for high regions to 25%. A lot of places have 0% bonus but still acting like they have a high region still (the UK economy is going to crash hard for instance). Once everyone realises this wages should fall and get us back into profit.

We might just have to say goodbye to the crazy profits coming off raws for a while.

Topic author
fredrikz
Awesome Poster

Post by fredrikz » 02 Dec 2010 19:17

Yeah, it was peruan before Chile conquered Peru.

Atm i have no idea about what to do. Its no point in trying to find out were u can make profits atm. The marked is extremly volativ right now. Prices jumping upp and down by 100% in a day or so. Before when the iron price was about 0.009g/unit in peru and 0.0175 in FYROM i made a realy good profit.

hmm, so they have reduced the bonus from 50% to 25% for high regions to make upp for the 25% productions bonuses end product companies can get?
(
It looks like Turkey is one of the few contries who will get a 25% production bonuses on food companies(if they conquere and holds cuprus).

Something totaly Off-topic:

Is it possible to donate raws to a raw companie?
If yes, how?

Yan Hoek
Honorable Poster

Post by Yan Hoek » 03 Dec 2010 10:24

I agree, trying to work out what to do is slightly pointless right now. There are so many variables.

I think they have reduced the % bonus because they have to make room for the new resources. By allowing the house, moving tickets, stone etc to move into the new resources it will increase supply anyway. One of the problems with early-V2 was that raws were massively overproduced. By reducing the bonus it allows other companies into the market without returning to the overproduction issues. If there is any overproduction it will be eaten up by the increased production in manufacturing.

Hopefully Greece will pull their finger out and push Turkey back - that is one conflict that will never ever end.

Oh and no, you can't donate raws to a raw company.