Post nummer 100

Spam and Stuff not related to eRep.
Post Reply
DrJens
Honorable Poster
Posts: 108
Joined: 09 Mar 2009 23:07

Post nummer 100

Post by DrJens » 02 Jan 2014 06:13

Wheee!!

Bare overse denne... måtte bare skrike ut følgende:

POST NUMMER 100 PÅ DETTE FORUMET!! WAGGA WAGGA!!!

User avatar
Stakerauo
Epic Poster
Posts: 1369
Joined: 11 Jul 2011 02:05
Location: Bodø, Nordland, Norway

Re: Post nummer 100

Post by Stakerauo » 02 Jan 2014 08:09

Døktig mann, unge herr Jens :)
I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country.

User avatar
Akashaton
Epic Poster
Posts: 2451
Joined: 26 Feb 2011 16:35
Location: Askim, Norge
Contact:

Re: Post nummer 100

Post by Akashaton » 06 Jan 2014 10:23

:)
Current MoF, PP Free Liberty
Former 4xCP, MoFA, MoD, CoC

Free Liberty:http://tinyurl.com/Free-Liberty-Party
Commander of LoL
http://tinyurl.com/MU-L-o-Loki
and 25.xCongrss Member
Profile:http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3958331

User avatar
MrManiac
Awesome Poster
Posts: 504
Joined: 27 Jan 2010 20:26

Re: Post nummer 100

Post by MrManiac » 26 Apr 2014 22:35

just found out that i already have more than 350 - im such a spam-machine :(

User avatar
Akashaton
Epic Poster
Posts: 2451
Joined: 26 Feb 2011 16:35
Location: Askim, Norge
Contact:

Re: Post nummer 100

Post by Akashaton » 26 Apr 2014 22:47

Posts: 2169, no 2170, that is :lol:
Joined: 26 Feb 2011 16:35
Current MoF, PP Free Liberty
Former 4xCP, MoFA, MoD, CoC

Free Liberty:http://tinyurl.com/Free-Liberty-Party
Commander of LoL
http://tinyurl.com/MU-L-o-Loki
and 25.xCongrss Member
Profile:http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3958331

User avatar
MrManiac
Awesome Poster
Posts: 504
Joined: 27 Jan 2010 20:26

Re: Post nummer 100

Post by MrManiac » 26 Apr 2014 22:52

challenge accepted :D

M. de Ruyter
Awesome Poster
Posts: 628
Joined: 01 Jan 2013 19:13
Location: Zuid-Beveland
Contact:

Re: Post nummer 100

Post by M. de Ruyter » 23 May 2014 01:46

I'll never make it to honorable poster, as I joined forum way before I became a citizen here. XD

User avatar
MrManiac
Awesome Poster
Posts: 504
Joined: 27 Jan 2010 20:26

Re: Post nummer 100

Post by MrManiac » 23 May 2014 04:28

u gotta spam more

tell us a joke
post nude pics of your sister
turn this forum into a dating site
enlighten us with your wisdom

you see? there are so many possibilities!

M. de Ruyter
Awesome Poster
Posts: 628
Joined: 01 Jan 2013 19:13
Location: Zuid-Beveland
Contact:

Re: Post nummer 100

Post by M. de Ruyter » 18 Jun 2014 03:13

Seems I just made it to "steady poster" \o/ :D

User avatar
Akashaton
Epic Poster
Posts: 2451
Joined: 26 Feb 2011 16:35
Location: Askim, Norge
Contact:

Re: Post nummer 100

Post by Akashaton » 18 Jun 2014 17:27

Congrats :!: Glad to have you with us in eNorway :!: :D
Current MoF, PP Free Liberty
Former 4xCP, MoFA, MoD, CoC

Free Liberty:http://tinyurl.com/Free-Liberty-Party
Commander of LoL
http://tinyurl.com/MU-L-o-Loki
and 25.xCongrss Member
Profile:http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3958331

M. de Ruyter
Awesome Poster
Posts: 628
Joined: 01 Jan 2013 19:13
Location: Zuid-Beveland
Contact:

Re: Post nummer 100

Post by M. de Ruyter » 21 Jun 2014 04:28

Akashaton wrote:Congrats :!: Glad to have you with us in eNorway :!: :D
Thanks! I'm glad to be here. :) Sadly some still fear a PTO, which means political take over. I chose Norway because I like the politics, so in no way I will PTO, nor will the folks that follow me to here: as they hate the politics in eNL, and love politics here. I say this because a few more want to apply for cs as soon as we have passes again. They will all, just like me, fight for Norway, and in no way bring her harm! I was thinking of writing an article bout this, but that could go wrong as everyone can read that. I just want you all to know that you can trust the ones I vouch for. It's someting I won't do that easily. And as I've stated before, I won't start any new party, I'm very happy in Teknokratene, plus any new party could become a PTO hazard, so I will discourage any of my followers to start one, if by any case they would get such a weird idea. ;)

Strange though that Joshua expressed such a worrie, as he himself started a new party here. Or was it a take over? I don't know, nor do I care, as long as we stick with just 5 parties!

User avatar
Akashaton
Epic Poster
Posts: 2451
Joined: 26 Feb 2011 16:35
Location: Askim, Norge
Contact:

Re: Post nummer 100

Post by Akashaton » 26 Jun 2014 13:07

+1
Current MoF, PP Free Liberty
Former 4xCP, MoFA, MoD, CoC

Free Liberty:http://tinyurl.com/Free-Liberty-Party
Commander of LoL
http://tinyurl.com/MU-L-o-Loki
and 25.xCongrss Member
Profile:http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3958331

dixib
Horrible Poster
Posts: 46
Joined: 09 Jun 2012 08:50

Re: Post nummer 100

Post by dixib » 05 Oct 2014 18:11

hello guys

User avatar
Joshua Morriseau
Epic Poster
Posts: 1721
Joined: 12 Jun 2013 02:46

Re: Post nummer 100

Post by Joshua Morriseau » 06 Oct 2014 21:43

van Spijck wrote:
Akashaton wrote:Congrats :!: Glad to have you with us in eNorway :!: :D
Thanks! I'm glad to be here. :) Sadly some still fear a PTO, which means political take over. I chose Norway because I like the politics, so in no way I will PTO, nor will the folks that follow me to here: as they hate the politics in eNL, and love politics here. I say this because a few more want to apply for cs as soon as we have passes again. They will all, just like me, fight for Norway, and in no way bring her harm! I was thinking of writing an article bout this, but that could go wrong as everyone can read that. I just want you all to know that you can trust the ones I vouch for. It's someting I won't do that easily. And as I've stated before, I won't start any new party, I'm very happy in Teknokratene, plus any new party could become a PTO hazard, so I will discourage any of my followers to start one, if by any case they would get such a weird idea. ;)

Strange though that Joshua expressed such a worrie, as he himself started a new party here. Or was it a take over? I don't know, nor do I care, as long as we stick with just 5 parties!
Just seeing this now. But if you must know the history of the NGP here it is.

In Norway the party that was the NGP before it was the NGP was a PTO party, we always had issues with them. They would have like 4 members then around 30 right before Congress elections. At this time I was in Free Liberty (Lib8) where I worked with Akashaton and I served my first term here as CP amongst other roles but me and Akashaton had a falling out so with the assistance of people from other parties and approval from the Government I took over as CP of the new party and ended their PTO reign. About half of Free Liberty followed me to the NGP and that is how we were founded. So I did start a "new" party but it was already in existence, we threw the PTOers from Norway and our politics became safe again.

Founder of the NGP
6x President of Norway
Norwegian Green Party

dixib
Horrible Poster
Posts: 46
Joined: 09 Jun 2012 08:50

Re: Post nummer 100

Post by dixib » 09 Oct 2014 21:12

and the guy who PTO-ed you was LavBoris he is Serbian

M. de Ruyter
Awesome Poster
Posts: 628
Joined: 01 Jan 2013 19:13
Location: Zuid-Beveland
Contact:

Re: Post nummer 100

Post by M. de Ruyter » 10 Oct 2014 03:49

Thanks for sharing this Joshua. I had already looked into this, and found out that you took over the Bondepartiet, who had won 5 Congress seats in December 2013. But how was it a PTO party? I see that among it's Congress men where Che Kukaken, Kristoph Woldskji and Marco van Tassen, all respected eNorwegian citizens back then. Please, don't think I'm attacking you, I just want to know this past.

User avatar
Joshua Morriseau
Epic Poster
Posts: 1721
Joined: 12 Jun 2013 02:46

Re: Post nummer 100

Post by Joshua Morriseau » 11 Oct 2014 05:00

M. de Ruyter wrote:Thanks for sharing this Joshua. I had already looked into this, and found out that you took over the Bondepartiet, who had won 5 Congress seats in December 2013. But how was it a PTO party? I see that among it's Congress men where Che Kukaken, Kristoph Woldskji and Marco van Tassen, all respected eNorwegian citizens back then. Please, don't think I'm attacking you, I just want to know this past.
No, this information is incorrect. See the party I took over had many different names, they changed names all the time. So many I cannot even remember one. They were always national kind of names.

Che came to me about Bondepartiet. Because we had more than 5 parties they created Bondepartiet to block the PTO party from running in Congress is how I understood. So once the PTO threat was gone Bondepartiets purpose had been served. Che decided to take action to dismantle Bondepartiet to create a 5 party system in Norway again now that the NGP was here as a legitimate successor to the PTO party. Everyone in his party complied and joined other parties, mostly they joined the NGP with others going to TP and Tek.

A little history lesson, its wierd thinking back, it seems like so long ago but we were only founded in January :D

Founder of the NGP
6x President of Norway
Norwegian Green Party

M. de Ruyter
Awesome Poster
Posts: 628
Joined: 01 Jan 2013 19:13
Location: Zuid-Beveland
Contact:

Re: Post nummer 100

Post by M. de Ruyter » 11 Oct 2014 05:57

I'd like to know more about this, to truely understand what was going on at that time. You state that you founded the NGP in January 2014? And your party oriinated from the Bondepartiet, but where did it's members go to?
Imo we really need to write this kind of stuff down for the future, because at some time nobody will remember what happened.

User avatar
Joshua Morriseau
Epic Poster
Posts: 1721
Joined: 12 Jun 2013 02:46

Re: Post nummer 100

Post by Joshua Morriseau » 19 Oct 2014 23:44

M. de Ruyter wrote:I'd like to know more about this, to truely understand what was going on at that time. You state that you founded the NGP in January 2014? And your party oriinated from the Bondepartiet, but where did it's members go to?
Imo we really need to write this kind of stuff down for the future, because at some time nobody will remember what happened.
Well I think we were officially founded in December but after the Congress elections so January is when we ran our first Congress elections electing BloodTrail as the first ever elected NGP CM, although we had a few already (myself, Jasper and others who were elected as Free Liberty CM's who left to join the NGP)

Bondepartiet members mostly went to the NGP and TP, a couple to Tek. Most of their members were the older members of our community such as Divonex, Marco van Tessen , MrVmax I believe were all from Bondepartiet.

I found this. http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/dan ... 05974/1/20 (Sons of Anarchy) is one of the names the party was before when it was a PTO group.

And this was the leader of the PTOers for a while, while he was here. http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/6731772

Founder of the NGP
6x President of Norway
Norwegian Green Party

Post Reply