Mister Erepublik

Spam and Stuff not related to eRep.
bATRA
Awesome Poster

Mister Erepublik

Post by bATRA » 25 Oct 2012 16:41

http://www.erepublik.com/es/article/mis ... 44768/1/20

After several female meetings we have decided to make “Mister eRepublik” contest, in which all handsome guys will show themselves in front of ladies… (and in front of public in general) for our delight… we believe we deserve this!

Requirements are: at least 2 photos per participant.

Guys from all over the eWorld will be able to participate, no matter which Alliance or Country they belong to. But, to make it more dynamic…
Every country will have to make a mini pre-eliminatory contest, in which their representative will be chosen (yes, one representative per Country)
Article’s URL in which every country shows their selected representative (or the mini-contests itself) will be sent here: Selection of Representative so we can publish them too for everyone to see.

A Female jury will choose Mister eRepublik, the handsomest eR guy. Winner will be awarded with a humble prize, that may vary depending on the generous donations we recieve from the public.

Anyone want to be handsomest eR guy? :D Im on! ^^
Former CP, SC of Asgard, MC of EDEN, MoFA, MoD, MoI, MoE and PP of TeK.
Proud member of TeK!

Profile: http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2884614
IRC: bATRA
Rizon: bATRA

shadowvoider
Honorable Poster

Re: Mister Erepublik

Post by shadowvoider » 25 Oct 2012 22:28

count me in ;D
"Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

Lombaxine
Honorable Poster

Post by Lombaxine » 27 Oct 2012 09:46

I have to say, I did not expect this to happen :)

Stakerauo
Epic Poster

Post by Stakerauo » 27 Oct 2012 12:23

eRepublik beauty contests happen way too often actually, and the people who lead them are fierce and hardheaded villains.
I had to really tell the Brazillian girls to get off my back when they wanted to enroll me in a male beauty contest last year. I don't think I need to tell you guys that I'm not very much of a fabulous ta-ta boy:P
I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country.

KristofferAG
Epic Poster

Post by KristofferAG » 27 Oct 2012 16:48

Stakerauo wrote:eRepublik beauty contests happen way too often actually, and the people who lead them are fierce and hardheaded villains.
I had to really tell the Brazillian girls to get off my back when they wanted to enroll me in a male beauty contest last year. I don't think I need to tell you guys that I'm not very much of a fabulous ta-ta boy:P
All I want to do is touch your beard.
Never back for good.
Teknokratene, alltid.

2-Click

Stakerauo
Epic Poster

Post by Stakerauo » 27 Oct 2012 18:44

KristofferAG wrote:
Stakerauo wrote:eRepublik beauty contests happen way too often actually, and the people who lead them are fierce and hardheaded villains.
I'm sorry. My chest hair has guaranteed my beard´s armistice and will eliminate any hands approaching the lower regions of my face.
I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country.

Akashaton
Epic Poster

Post by Akashaton » 27 Oct 2012 19:10

I'm hansom, count me in :!: ;)
Where do we sign up and post pictures :?:
Current MoF, PP Free Liberty
Former 4xCP, MoFA, MoD, CoC

Free Liberty:http://tinyurl.com/Free-Liberty-Party
Commander of LoL
http://tinyurl.com/MU-L-o-Loki
and 25.xCongrss Member
Profile:http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/3958331

KristofferAG
Epic Poster

Post by KristofferAG » 28 Oct 2012 12:25

Stakerauo wrote:
KristofferAG wrote:
I'm sorry. My chest hair has guaranteed my beard´s armistice and will eliminate any hands approaching the lower regions of my face.
God damn, chest hair's always such a party pooper.
Never back for good.
Teknokratene, alltid.

2-Click