Ok

Yanisin?
Congress Member
Kvakksangerne

Yanisin
Honorable Poster

Re: Gjett hvem

Post by Yanisin » 11 Feb 2016 10:52

Haha, we are really getting good at this now :-)

It's of course not that difficult when it's only a few of us playing this game but still.

Should we try to promote this game for more players, to encourage more players to visit forum?

What do you say Joshua, could you do this?
Yanisin

(insert bragging about status here)

Quack!

Stakerauo
Epic Poster

Post by Stakerauo » 11 Feb 2016 23:03

I think the reason we're so good at it is because no one is playing before they see someone posting their own name, and they think "Oh, he guessed me! I might as well reply this time then". But more activity would be great. I haven't been here in weeks maybe, and there's been activity in four threads total. Two being citizenship applications.

Don't you think that's fucked up, Yanisin?
I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country.

Yanisin
Honorable Poster

Post by Yanisin » 12 Feb 2016 02:02

Fucked up completely friend!

But we can change it if we try. The game is in late stage so we need to do something to get it going. This game is one way to create a little bit more activity.

Maybe some guy some time won't answer becaus he wasn't chosen as next, but that is sort of ok. Still, it is a game and it has rules. The way I do it is that sometimes I see there has been a new reply, but I check this tread when it feels like the right moment to do so.

I hope people reply even if they weren't guessed, but it's a balance too. It's fragile still and maybe someone don't want to hurt feelings.

Do you have any input here Joshua?
Yanisin

Quack!

hans erik
Awesome Poster

Post by hans erik » 12 Feb 2016 03:43

No, he doesn't.

You guys really thinking about this.
I don't respond every time i check in the Forum, that would be too much, but i am still one of the more Active here.

Wouldn't you say Joshua? maybe you do have some input.
Congress Member
Kvakksangerne

Stakerauo
Epic Poster

Post by Stakerauo » 13 Feb 2016 00:40

I dunno about Joshua, but I have some input.
Ever thought about how the Scandinavian knigdoms were split in to three different kingdoms? For many centuries none of the Scandinavian kingdoms were able to subdue eachother because of balance of power, and when the German kingdoms were united it ultimately fucked up Scandinavian nationalism and it wasn't really persuaded again except for among some minor movements that never really made any real difference.

Maybe Joshua thinks about a united Scandinavian kingdom from time to time.

Joshua Morriseau
Epic Poster

Post by Joshua Morriseau » 14 Feb 2016 00:20

What the fuck does Joshua think about in his spare time.....

http://tinyurl.com/jmqyz7o

Founder of the NGP
6x President of Norway
Norwegian Green Party

hans erik
Awesome Poster

Post by hans erik » 14 Feb 2016 04:20

he really does think about Shit. Quite literally, what he says here is just a Distraction, his heart is in the shit.

Also, When did this "history" happen? o.O Like i don't think when life started here that we were one kingdom(or maybe we was, with like one Group wandering in at one time). In the Viking age, there were plenty of Petty kingdoms here.

Yanisin can give his input first?
Congress Member
Kvakksangerne

Joshua Morriseau
Epic Poster

Post by Joshua Morriseau » 14 Feb 2016 15:25

Wrong, I can give mine first.

False.

Founder of the NGP
6x President of Norway
Norwegian Green Party

hans erik
Awesome Poster

Post by hans erik » 14 Feb 2016 20:11

nope, Me again, who is Mr. False?

Can only be the Kalmar Union, always heard tales about it, never read alot about that.

You are supposed to guess the next person, that is the whole point of the Game. If you do not guess a next person.... There is no point :'( it would all fall apart. Please, do not let it fall apart.

Yanisin?
Congress Member
Kvakksangerne

Yanisin
Honorable Poster

Post by Yanisin » 15 Feb 2016 01:27

I am Mr. False. I thought you knew that.

Joshua is a shephard, I am a sheep.
A minion in a saltmine.

We adapt when the rule isn't followed.
This game is as fragile as our land.

But we can do this together.

What do you say Stakerauo?
Yanisin

Quack!

Stakerauo
Epic Poster

Post by Stakerauo » 16 Feb 2016 23:01

I say "yes"

Also, to go indepth on Scandinavianism, the only time Scandianvia has been united was under the reign of Queen Margaret I of Denmark, Norway and Sweden. At that time there was no real nationalism in western philosophy so the thought of a united Scandinavia was more of a regional question. However, from the early 18th and to the late 19th century, after nationalism had been introduced to the west, the Scandinavian kingdoms began to work on a unification and were making some real progress on it as well. Unfortunately Scandinavia wasn't the only region which worked for unification, and the German Confederation brought Denmark into the war for Schleswig and Holstein. Both Norway and Sweden were expected to join Denmark against the German Confederation, but both kingdoms dishonoured Denmark's call and only some some thousands of volunteers showed up. The war became a failure for the Danes, and from that point on Denmark was reluctant to continue the integration work. Without the Danes the idea of unity for Sweden and Norway became heavily affected by Sweden's dominance over the Norwegian monarchy, and nationalism for the Norwegian people became a splitting force rather than a unifying one. Scandinavianism is still alive today, but primarily in Sweden. Just a few years ago the Swedish ministries released a research paper explaining in detail how a united modern Scandinavian state would work and how we would stand compared to other states. In short, without Finland and Iceland we'd be able to have a say when they set the rules of foreign affairs, with Finland and Iceland we'd be sitting at the tabled together with Germany, USA, China, Russia, Japan, and other powerful states.

If you didn't read that block of text; Hans Erik?

hans erik
Awesome Poster

Post by hans erik » 16 Feb 2016 23:46

ok

ok, as in *Seen*

i don't know, Joshua?
Congress Member
Kvakksangerne

Stakerauo
Epic Poster

Post by Stakerauo » 17 Feb 2016 04:21

Nope, I'm still here. Always lurking. Never contributing.

Yanisin?

Joshua Morriseau
Epic Poster

Post by Joshua Morriseau » 17 Feb 2016 05:09

Nope.

Very interesting read Stakerauo, I read it all. I could only imagine what a united Scandinavia would be like in the real world. The wealth would be incredible. But with Iceland's financial mess Im not sure if they would bring much more legiticmacy to the union. Also Queen Margaret seemed to have been a very contreversial lady for her time.

Stakerauo?

Founder of the NGP
6x President of Norway
Norwegian Green Party

Stakerauo
Epic Poster

Post by Stakerauo » 18 Feb 2016 04:14

Seems like every second time someone visits the forum it's me.
Iceland has some financial issues, yes, but Norway and Iceland togehter would have a complete hegemony of European and North American fish trade. Pretty nice, eh?

Do you like fish Hans?

hans erik
Awesome Poster

Post by hans erik » 18 Feb 2016 20:25

Yes, i like Fish!

I can eat it, and i like it Especially as an Industry. I am fascinated by Industry.
Iceland is an Rich country, as is Norway. As you say the problem where only Financially, they didn't need to have that, they were only trying to go a bit too far. And they are known as the country that let the banks fail, many people give them credit for that. I Think their Economy is going fine now, they might still have some problems but hopefully it is going fine enough.

Wat? hm, Yanisin?
Congress Member
Kvakksangerne

Stakerauo
Epic Poster

Post by Stakerauo » 19 Feb 2016 03:20

Nop, Stakerauo is every second comment.

I like industry! I also like fish, because it's tasty and it's basicly just gains with fins. My biceps are salmon filets.

How have your gains been lately, Yanisin?

Joshua Morriseau
Epic Poster

Post by Joshua Morriseau » 19 Feb 2016 08:33

Nope

Well I am from a country which is bordered by 3 oceans, coast to coast to coast with the largest water border of anything other nation in the world. We have a pretty big fishing industry here as well, very tasty! Unfortunately for some reason even with such rich fishing resources our industry doesn't even compare to other nations like Norway. Our entire northern ocean is virtually untouched. A big story broke in the news recently which was that much of the shrimp we eat comes from slave labour, yet our oceans provide so much, but the government doesn't really invest, very sad.

Stakerauo?

Founder of the NGP
6x President of Norway
Norwegian Green Party