Finnish Embassy

Foreign Embassies
Erwin Schauman
Horrible Poster

Finnish Embassy

Post by Erwin Schauman » 19 Nov 2008 09:02

Seeing how Salve established the Norwegian Embassy on our forum, I return the favor by creating the Finnish Embassy on yours.

As I have not yet found a suitable Ambassador to send to Norway, I will be personally taking care of this position until such a time when an official Ambassador has been chosen.

Feel free to direct your questions at me. Preferably questions concerning Finland though, since I get enough trivia questions in eRepublik by working and training.

I wish that the relations of Norway and Finland will grow stronger and that together we are able to overcome whatever obstacles the future sets on our way. I especially hope that the dark history between our nations could be left behind us. There is a new age dawning, and we should not be afraid to embrace it.

-Erwin Schauman
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Finland

kir
Awesome Poster

Re: Finnish Embassy

Post by kir » 19 Nov 2008 09:57

Hi and welcome back Erwin Schauman :)

I have a question for you. Do you know the plans the SF could have? Inunova left his posision as President in eNorway to take care of Finnish interests in Finland, now he is back in a Norwegian region and is elected as the party president of SF in Norway. I find this very strange, and the party is still very large.

BTW I also hope that the relations of Norway and Finland will grow strong, and that we can cooperate well in the future ;)

Kir
Ex Gullpartiet

Erwin Schauman
Horrible Poster

Post by Erwin Schauman » 19 Nov 2008 15:11

Thank you, kir

The Government of Finland has very little contact with the SF anymore. Their official channel died about the same time when the first province was liberated, and after that no news of their plans (if they even have any) have not come to our knowledge.

If I have to guess, I'd have to say InuNova returned there in order to keep the more powerhungry Finns in check. I am sure you rather have him as the party president of Norway's biggest party than a person with dubious agendas. Now InuNova can give the support of the party to a Norwegian Presidential candidate, like he did previously.

It's sad to see your congress so decimated by the actions of rebellious Finns that think they are doing a favor to Finland, when they obviously are only causing us harm. Hopefully this situation will be corrected after the next elections.

As the new warmodule has been released, it's soon time for us to start the Operation Liberation after which you get rid of the Finns from your Government. We are still discussing the best course of action and hopefully we come to a conclusion in few days. There are still some matters that need to be checked before we can continue the war that I am sure both sides have been eagerly waiting. I will keep you informed of the decisions we make.

Salve
Awesome Poster

Post by Salve » 19 Nov 2008 23:38

Welcome Erwin!

Good to see you back on the forums. You are always a welcome guest on our forums and in our country. You are an excellent representative of your people and your refreshing views and insights always come as a great encouragement of the relationship that Norway and Finland are capable of attaining.

-*-*-*-=:=:Alt for Norge:=:=-*-*-*-

Erwin Schauman
Horrible Poster

Post by Erwin Schauman » 20 Nov 2008 11:52

Fine... You won this round of "who can talk more eloquently", Salve. I will train night and day to surpass you. Next time it will not be as easy. :D

I am kidding, of course. I thank you for your kind words and wish that the future Presidents of Norway have at least half of your charisma and leadership skills.

Erwin Schauman
Horrible Poster

Post by Erwin Schauman » 20 Nov 2008 19:23

The confirmation about the MPPs have been given and according to the admins, no MPPs will fire when we fight in our own national provinces. Even if this is wrong, separate peaces are possible to sign and all nations with a MPP with Norway have agreed to do so.

If none of you have anything against it, I will name this war the SPEAR'08 Military Exercise. Unless you have a better name alternative for the first eRepublik military exercise, that is.

If all goes according to plan and you do not oppose it, the war will start on Saturday.

Erwin Schauman
Horrible Poster

Post by Erwin Schauman » 20 Nov 2008 22:45

Sigh.. and naturally some tit had to start a Resistance War in Western Finland. There goes one potential exercise area. Bloody accomplishment hunters.

Well, this should not affect your side much. Just came as a surprise. Finns on the otherhand lose war tourists and the industry makes less sales.

I apology if this Resistance War caused you inconvenience. Impossible to stop people from doing random acts. Hopefully the whole exercise is not ruined by that.

Scadens
Horrible Poster

Post by Scadens » 21 Dec 2008 08:39

Decided to drop by for a change here, how're you all doing?

I heard you got rid of the thorn in your side ;) Luckily he didn't manage to do a lot of permanent damage.
ex-everything of Finland, ex-minister of finance of Norway :)

Salve
Awesome Poster

Post by Salve » 21 Dec 2008 18:32

Hey Scadens,

That we did, it would appear that the admins have used their ban hammer for good this once. :D

How does it go one your side? No guerrilla attacks launched against Sweden yet? (Sorry I had to! :lol: )

-*-*-*-=:=:Alt for Norge:=:=-*-*-*-

Scadens
Horrible Poster

Post by Scadens » 23 Dec 2008 11:01

Hehe, I haven't had to "propose peace" lately, so no :( However, the sneaky Swedes are always about. We're fighting alongside them (http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/fin ... --712430/1), but our troops are keeping a close eye on them :)
ex-everything of Finland, ex-minister of finance of Norway :)

LeFt
Horrible Poster

Post by LeFt » 07 Jan 2009 20:11

Moro.

Its two days now when Pete1 (LEP) was elected as third president of the reincarnated Finland, and we are finally getting some thing up 'n going. First priority is to declare ministers, and I am happy to announce that I will continue ErwinS's good work as Finland's Secretary of foreign Affairs.
The API lag in eRep is slowing my work, like us all, a little bit but after things get back to normal I will turn up the throttles and start to strenghten ties to eWorld and Norway.
kir made a promise in her election speech, that she will tighten ties between neighbouring countries, including Finland. I will collaborate in all means possible with this project. I hope I can lure our president in here somehow, but I wont make any promises. ^^

I wont also nominate an ambassador to Norway, but I will personally deal with communication between our nations.

LeFt/Sossu in game.
Finland's Minister of Foreign Relations.
eRepublik: Sossu
Finland's Minister of Foreign Affairs

Keijo Kemmanen
Horrible Poster

Post by Keijo Kemmanen » 06 Jul 2009 20:03

Greetings from eFinland!

I've been assigned to new ambassador of eFinland. I wish that the good relations between our countries will continue. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

And as a first thing I'm happy to announce the new goverment of eFinland.

Government of eFinland - 07/2009

President
Erius

Vice President
Okkius Pyromanius

Minister of Foreign Affairs
avec

Representative of Ambassadors
Kammo22

Minister of Recruiting
Scadens

Minister of Internal Affairs
Niittimies

Minister of Defence
Okkius Pyromanius

Minister of Finance
Vilhelmi Kanervikkola

Minister of Information
Stogis and Valdemar Bogeberg

Ministers of Culture and Sport
Tonos and JokkeT
A.k.a Jubee

- Member of Finnish Congress
- Member of Finnish Armed Forces (HTJ)
- Ambassador of eNorway

Martin Hval
Honorable Poster

Post by Martin Hval » 07 Jul 2009 17:32

May I ask what the ministers of Culture and Sport does?
Congressman for the Golden Party 8th term.
Former Mayor of Bergen.

Keijo Kemmanen
Horrible Poster

Post by Keijo Kemmanen » 07 Jul 2009 19:58

Martin Hval wrote:May I ask what the ministers of Culture and Sport does?
Ministers of Culture and Sport, more commonly known as minister of lulz, are responsible to keep people active with variety of entertaiment. They have arranged ice hockey tournaments, diplomacy, many forum games etc. Ministry of Culture and Sport has a small budjet, which is used as trophies in the events.
A.k.a Jubee

- Ambassador of eNorway

Keijo Kemmanen
Horrible Poster

Post by Keijo Kemmanen » 12 Jul 2009 14:11

eFinland is under attack from eLatvia, which is supported by eHungary. Zemgale is right now (15:09) -135k and eFinland could use all help it can get. We believe we can back them off, but we do need your help. You can find Q5 hospitals from Zemgale, Ã…land and Western-Finland. We thank all who are ready to stand with their allies.
A.k.a Jubee

- Ambassador of eNorway

Dave McCoy
Honorable Poster

Post by Dave McCoy » 12 Jul 2009 15:08

eNorway is sending what help we can offer, orders are being sent out now.
Party President of The Golden Party
Ret. President of eNorway
Ret. Major of the eUSA Army Rangers
eRepublikan since Feb 2008

Visit us at http://www.goldenparty.org
Do it!

Keijo Kemmanen
Horrible Poster

Post by Keijo Kemmanen » 12 Jul 2009 19:19

Dave McCoy wrote:eNorway is sending what help we can offer, orders are being sent out now.
Thank you all very much :)
A.k.a Jubee

- Ambassador of eNorway

Keijo Kemmanen
Horrible Poster

Post by Keijo Kemmanen » 06 Aug 2009 22:47

Time to update government information:

The Government of eFinland | August-September 2009

President, Gabriel Lavanche

Ministry of Foreign Affairs:

Vice-President, Okkius Pyromanius
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Stogis
Chief of Intelligence, Jorma Ollila
Representative of Ambassadors, Griffoni

Ministry of Defence:

Minister of Defence, avec
Commander of NTJ, Elvroy
Commander of HTJ, Aqid

Ministry of Internal Affairs:

Minister of Internal Affairs, Kanervikko
Minister of Information, Urokhtor
Minister of Finance, Scadens
Minister of Education and Culture, Kuhaa
Minister of Immigration and Recrutation, Mokkero
Minister of Sport, Kammo22

Personal Advisors:

National Security Advisor, Lilla T
Economic Policy Advisor, Scadens
Encoder of the Court, Squirrel
A.k.a Jubee

- Ambassador of eNorway

Pusur1993
Honorable Poster

Post by Pusur1993 » 06 Aug 2009 23:01

Encoder of the Court, what is that?

Keijo Kemmanen
Horrible Poster

Post by Keijo Kemmanen » 07 Aug 2009 11:56

Pusur1993 wrote:Encoder of the Court, what is that?
He's responsible of armys information scripts, soon coming eFinlands website, irc bots etc.
A.k.a Jubee

- Ambassador of eNorway