Kongressmann for TT i Trøndelag
14. periode i kongressen totalt sett

President
EDEN EO

Josh Mahurin
Horrible Poster

Re: Greek Embassy

Post by Josh Mahurin » 17 May 2009 09:22

Yeah lol I just found out it was on your wiki and was coming back to delete my question but thanks for answering.
Ambassador from Greece
Congressman of Greece

Makedonissa
Horrible Poster

Post by Makedonissa » 20 Jun 2009 15:35

Hello fellow ecitizens of Norway.
My name is Makedonissa, my profile is http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1527059 and I am the newly appointed ambassador of my country Greece, to Norway.
What I would like you to know is that we are trying to re-introduce ourselves to the international community, after the 3 succesful Resistance Wars against Turkey. As I said we recently, just last week, liberated those 3 regions after a long time and we are now in the proccess of restructuring and rebuilding our country.
I am here as the representatuve of my country with hopes to improve even more our relations and possibly get closer in terms of trading, since one of the liberated regions is high iron region and as I can see you have issues with iron....
In any case, this is my first contact with you and I hope it will be a prosperous and friendly one as it should be between two peoples that have nothing split and a lot to share :)
Greek Ambassador in eNorway
My profile

eha
Honorable Poster

Post by eha » 20 Jun 2009 17:17

Welcome!
LYRICAL WORDSMITH
Binærpartiet
Alt for Norge!
Visio per vestri hostilis

Makedonissa
Horrible Poster

Post by Makedonissa » 17 Jul 2009 16:33

In the eve of the recent events of this big war that is at the moment at large in the american continent, we would like you to inform us about your decisions concerning the 2 sides.
At the moment this event is capturing the interest of all nations of eRepublic and we, as you too, are directly or indirectly affected by these events.
Our concerns are siding with the security of our own country firstly and more importantly, and then with the position of our friends and allies. So we are examining our friends' intentions about this war, the (possible) participation and siding and the general ambience of our friends and allies' goverments.
If you find it difficult or insecure or too indiscreet to respond here, I would appreciate it very much if you would inform me through pm either here or ingame.
Thank you.

P.S. Btw, with the war going on, our previous suggestion for investing in our high iron region of Central Greece, is even more important and profitable for both sides....
My profile

Makedonissa
Horrible Poster

Post by Makedonissa » 08 Aug 2009 13:15

Dear friends of eNorway,
During the last weeks we all witnessed the agresive acts of PEACE and their minions against Canada, USA, Croatia and a few others. We in Greece fought alongside our old allies USA and Croatia and the newer ally Canada, at the Canadian and USA fronts of this war, standing side by side with all peace (and not PEACE) and freedom loving nations.
We met each other, the Greeks and the Norwegians on these fronts and we fought bravely together, wherever our duty for sovereignity and freedom called us.
We helped our Croatian friends on their battle against imperialist Hungary, as was our deep feelings of duty towards our very good friends the Croats.
Now, another of the PEACE minions is planning on attacking us. It seems that our rich iron region of Central Greece is the nail in the heart of Turkey. Yesterday Turkey passed a vote for declaring war to Greece and we are expecting them soon to try and invade our, freed from their long oppression, territories.
Despite the baby-boom we had this past month (we climbed from ~1800 citizens to ~3300 within a month), we will need your help too.
Our armed forces are well trained and very experienced and turkish soldiers will have a very hard time once they decide to set a foot in our forefathers lands. They will have the assist of their Hungarian and Iranian allies and maybe some Indo's too, because they know that on their own they cant even touch us. Because of this situation, we ask for your help in our just fight against any oppresor and we ask your aid in these times of war. All high iron regions are the target of the PEACE imperialistic alliance and Spain is under heavy pressure too. If these 2 last fortresses of high iron and freedom fall in the hands of PEACE, we will all have a hard time producing the much needed weapons for our wars against them.
We will fight against them, either on our own, or with our allies by our side and it is going to be a glorious fight. We will not give in their abuse and we will stand firm to our beliefs of freedom and liberty for all nations.
Here we are. A small nation standing against PEACE, not afraid of them, ready to give our best against them, to prove once more that it is the brave ones that write history and not the bullies.
We call you to be part of this history and show them what it means to believe in freedom.

Thank you all :)
My profile

Jbmalin
Honorable Poster

Post by Jbmalin » 08 Aug 2009 20:50

Welcome...

I´m the MoFA here in Norway. We will do as much as we can to help you. Just send me a PM if you find it easier. We don´t like PEACE anymore than you do. I´ll hope that we can work together!!

Makedonissa
Horrible Poster

Post by Makedonissa » 30 Sep 2009 22:51

I am in the very nice position to tell you that we are extrememly happy that we helped you with this war against the UK and we got to beat them at Vestlandet. We also introduced in this battle a new battle group, the 1st Macedonian Phalanx, that helped the allied forces to secure the very center of our defense and open the way for the final offensive move and drive the invaders out.
We assure you that in this new front at Sorlandet, or anywhere else the 1st Macedonian Phalanx will be needed, you will see our proud banners there at the front line of the allied forces.

P.S. And so you know it the next time you see it at the battlefields, this is our banner:

My profile

reboot
Awesome Poster

Post by reboot » 01 Oct 2009 03:15

thank you for your help :D
ex: congressmann for tt i svalbard
Party president of The Technocrats party
Vise President of eNorway
forsvars minister
President eNorge
Vise President i eNorge
Kongressmann for TT i Trøndelag
14. periode i kongressen totalt sett

President
EDEN EO

Elfkok93
Horrible Poster

Post by Elfkok93 » 10 Mar 2010 17:30

Dear people of eNorway,

good evening!I am the new ambassador of eGreece :) I am sent here by my country in order to renew our friendship and alliance and bring our people closer!Also,i am here to promote eGreece's iron and help both our countries through commerce!I am glad to come here and if you want to ask anything you are more than welcome :D

Have a nice day!

Elfkok93

Freke
Administrator

Post by Freke » 14 May 2010 23:15

Informasjon om den norske regjeringen blir heretter postet i en egen tråd: [MoFa] Norwegian Consulate.

Information about the Norwegian government will be posted in a separate thread from now on: [MoFa] Norwegian Consulate.

Site-admin erepublik.no
22x Member of Congress
4x elected Country President of eNorway
1x partisan Country President of eNorway
1x EDEN PR Organiser
Served as MoPR, MoFA, MoF / Party president of Teknokratene, Sentrum and FRITT NORGE

Jasper Zuidema
Honorable Poster

Post by Jasper Zuidema » 09 Nov 2013 01:24

Current Cabinet of November

President: taxoparei

Prime Minister: Kostas Fostiras

MoD: myrmid0nas

MoFA: Aggelina22

Govenor: dimikala

MoE: Pasok na goustaroume

Jasper Zuidema
Honorable Poster

Post by Jasper Zuidema » 09 Feb 2014 17:28

Country President (CP): poseidonsr
Vice-President (vCP): MarlboroGR, Miss Silence

Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA)
Minister: Ektonosiakos http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2405925
Under-Secretaries: hawkoulis, Asomac
Advisor: BaKaRaS
Members: Kolomeri, kostalos, Manolis Papas
Trainees : Alenia Hellas, Gchris1994 Hellas

Ministry of Economics (MoE)
Minister: AntrikosA http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/5858020
Under-Secretary: Lavrios
Trainees: GreekArmy.13, XIONIS

Ministry of Defense (MoD)
Minister: Yellow Roses http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2457744
Under-Secretaries: Mastrak1s, ellinas225, Hyperiwn
Members: Marinos98, Rambo 1st blood, stelios256, kgt92, Papadospyris Nk (Commander Pelasgoi)
Trainees: Polemistis5, UnderWorld5, filipposkms

Ministry of New Players (MoΝP)
Minister: Skunkis.Ops http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/6911070
Under-Secretary: Amazwnna
Advisor: Alenia Hellas
Trainee: PrincessDim G.Chris

Ministry of Press (MoP)
Minister: Nikos O grekos http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1650898
Under-Secretaries: Asterios C, synatlas2