Embassy of eDenmark

Foreign Embassies
John-luc
Horrible Poster

Embassy of eDenmark

Post by John-luc » 17 May 2010 16:19

Hello eNorway! I am the new Danish ambassador to your country.

eDenmark is currently suffering from a Serb/PHOENIX PTO, (which we hope to overthrow in the next elections.)

The current exiled government is as follows:
  • President: none
  • Minister of Finance: Jakob tkg
  • Minister of Foreign Affairs: HrBjorn
  • Minister of Public Healthcare: Grev Per
  • Minister of War: Carlos
For more information visit http://www.erepublik.dk
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2054952
Ambassador of eDenmark
Member of eDanish Congress

John-luc
Horrible Poster

Re: Embassy of eDenmark

Post by John-luc » 08 Jun 2010 18:33

After the congressional election of may 25th and the presidential election of june the 5th, eDenmark is no longer in a state of foreign PTO.

The new cabinet is:
  • President: Rune Larsen
  • Vice President: Grev Per
  • Minister of Finance: Jakob tkg
  • Minister of Foreign Affairs: A. Holst
  • Minister of Public Healthcare: BNMaarcher
  • Minister of War: Carlos
  • Minister of Education: Svinet
    Deputy: zmas
  • Minister of Information:
    Mr. Naizugai
For more information visit http://www.erepublik.dk or pm me
http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/2054952
Ambassador of eDenmark
Member of eDanish Congress

Sigurd
Horrible Poster

Post by Sigurd » 08 Jun 2010 20:08

Hei, John-luc. Thanks for the post. Glad to hear you have overthrown the PTOers.

If you need any help, PM me.

Sigurd Aasen,
eNorway MoFA.

pho3nix
Steady Poster

Post by pho3nix » 12 Mar 2013 09:58

Dear Norwegians,

It is with great pleasure that I can announce that I have been appointed the new Ambassador to Norway. I've had some experience with a few of you - and have occasionally been lurking around. Since eDenmark is a proud member of the Germark-union, we do not have any official members of government. However, in order to keep Danish interests separate from those of the union, we've decided to maintain independent relations side-by-side with our German brothers.

This also comes in handy, as I'm IRL-moving to Norway for the summer. The physical embassy hence will be located in Sandefjord.

If you have any questions or thoughts, direct them to me in whatever way seems most accurate. I look forward to working with you. Or watching you work. Or both!
President of Denmark.

Stakerauo
Epic Poster

Post by Stakerauo » 12 Mar 2013 20:13

Welcome to the north, Scandinavian brother! :D
If you need it, the cabinet should be available at "CP and Cabinet" at the top of the screen. However, the page is not yet updated. I'm unsure whose responsablity that is this month... Oh, and the same counts for you concering the last paragraph! Just ask if you need anything!

-and would you care to have an awnser for the following questions about foreign relations? Is eDenmark back in the game now(no longer dead), and are you concidering joining or creating an alliance? In that case, could you reveal more info?
I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country.

pho3nix
Steady Poster

Post by pho3nix » 12 Mar 2013 22:44

eDenmark has one independent region, which we more or less recovered in order to seize control of our treasury - which had been piling up for some time. The ambition right now is to get the Danish community active again, hopefully to the point where we can start liberating further regions. At the moment though, the game itself is making it hard to keep newcomers alive and active - which again ruins our chances.

As Denmark is in a vulnerable position, we are not considering creating or joining an alliance - our relations to the Germans are well maintained and we place our trust in them securing our regions. This union has worked out a lot better than the Swedish one - in fact the only friction we've had recently has been due to the compensation paid to Germany for securing our borders against a serious PTO-attempt. So, to round things up: we're trying to get Danes active in Denmark again. Until then, we place our trust in Germark - and so far that's been paying off.
President of Denmark.

pho3nix
Steady Poster

Post by pho3nix » 31 Mar 2013 22:19

As the Ambassador of Denmark to Norway, I would like to personally apologize for the events taking place as we speak. I have not been informed of any plans, either from the Danish government - nor from our German allies.

Know that I take this as a personal failure, and I will do my best to get some answers for you - and for myself.

Once again, I'm sorry.
President of Denmark.

pho3nix
Steady Poster

Post by pho3nix » 17 May 2013 15:18

I hereby resign as the Ambassador to Norway, and close the embassy until again staffed.
President of Denmark.

Stakerauo
Epic Poster

Post by Stakerauo » 18 May 2013 01:27

Farewell, and we hope to see you here again soon! =)
I only regret that I have but one life to give for my country.